Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Getting Ready to Go

What up yo.

So I leave in less then a week and No, I'm not ready. There are a lot of loose ends I have to tie up before I head out, but I know I'll get them done (at least the REALLY important ones).

I just emailed the woman I'll be living with for the semester, and I'm very nervous. What if I said something wrong and offend her? Then she'll hate me... well that's a little dramatic, she probably won't hate me, just hate me a little or deduct points from me.

I asked her questions like: Whens Malaria season, what's the weather like now, do you guys really have a siesta and eat super late, and do people run in the streets.

We'll see what she has to say. I'm a wee apprehensive about her being the woman I'm staying with, because her hobbies are "Tai chi chuan" and "chi kung," which means she disciplined and probably super neat... which I am not. I will hopefully adjust and not feel the need to switch homes, although I know that's always an option.

Hopefully everything will go swimmingly and I won't forget my passport or my leg or something, and I'll get along with la Señora, pero no sé.

... I'm just sayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment